I have always had a problem with sexist marketing and the gender labels implicit in many products and clothes. But now that I’m a mom to a little girl, the issue just got really personal. And that’s when the TMF: Tired Marketing FAIL! feature was born! Check back often for the latest TMFs! And don’t forget to nominate any offenders you see, too!
- The inaugural TMF!
- Boys do stuff, girls are pretty
- When gender police attack!
- A working witch
- Shape Up your body dismorphia
- The wave
- Baby bikinis are NOT hot
- The gender gets in your eyes
- They have a (gender-coded) card for that
- Ad girls
- Tired Feminist…Win? You bet!
- Feminist social media wins against a real TMF!
- Mama’s got the magic…
- Halloween costumes (Part 1)
- Halloween costumes (Part 2)
- I’m a pepper, you’re a pepper…
- Ho, ho, ho…
- Name that sexism!
- Different rules for girls
- A Mighty Girl – a WIN for a change!
- TMF: Paul Frank edition
- TMF: You are how you eat?
- Mamas got the magic at the Olympics
- I’m going as the gender police for Halloween
- Victoria’s (racist) Secret
- The Holiday Rant!
- Bad Santa! (A Disney princess Christmas?)
- Stop f-ing with Anne of Green Gables!
- Science has no gender! Let toys be toys!
- Spidey Sense tingling!
- Apparel propaganda!
- Smells like…TMF
- Target & The Justice League
- Bad Facebook, bad! (Trigger warning for eating disorders)
- Pampers “prince” and “princess” campaign